• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

B2 Rocketry 15' diameter Classic NEW

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wadavidson

Reaction score
I ordered these about 8 years ago for a special project for my business.
These are 15' diameter b2 classic chutes. Lighter material then the Classic II.

I have 4 of these units and they are new and unused other than the one in the picture to take a look at. Never flown!
I am asking $125 each shipped. ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1494169358.839201.jpg

Best

Bill D.

Bill, do you have a weight range they are rated for? Do you have an idea on packing volume?

You would need to look at a decent table to see what it could be used for. I was dropping 100 lb airplanes with them. Rocketmans decent table would work.

I would not pop them at apogee in case of a high speed deployment (unless you are sure it is at low speed) but would be fine for a main on dual deployment.

In the bag measurements are 14" x 12" x 3"

I am sure they would fit in a 6" and up airframe

BestImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1494199349.560591.jpg

Mine arrived today as well.
So far my biggest chute I've used is 4'
This 15' is a monster!

And Bill, Pam at B2 says hi....

Does anyone have performance data for this parachute? In particular I am looking for weight/decent speed information.

I sent a PM 2 days ago...if you have one left I would like to buy it. Don't know if you got it....

Thanks,

JimH

If you go to Rocketman website, he sells 14' and 16' same shape and style. You can interpolate between the two, in his charts and get a pretty good idea, of its performance

If you go to Rocketman website, he sells 14' and 16' same shape and style. You can interpolate between the two, in his charts and get a pretty good idea, of its performance

Thanks that was just what I needed.

Back