Awesome

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aerobee300

Reaction score
I just wanted to say .... This Forum is AWESOME !!!

It's alway a pleasure to see that there are others into the same things as yourself .... I was equally amazed when I got into Pontiac Fieros a few years back and found Pennocks Fiero Forum. ( www.fiero.nl )

Now some of the folks I've met there are among my "best of friends" .... Here's hoping I'll make a few here as well !!!

Originally posted by Aerobee300
I just wanted to say .... This Forum is AWESOME !!!

It's alway a pleasure to see that there are others into the same things as yourself .... I was equally amazed when I got into Pontiac Fieros a few years back and found Pennocks Fiero Forum. ( www.fiero.nl )

Now some of the folks I've met there are among my "best of friends" .... Here's hoping I'll make a few here as well !!!

I agree completely. I have met so many good people here and made many close friends. Many I have met in person at launches and at meets. As a result, local rocketeer Jason Toft and I are working together to guide the Tour de Deuce project along. Without this Forum I don't think the project would see the success it's already having. Currently, the local rocketeers and myself in Tampa, FL are organizing to start a new NAR chapter. This weekend we held an unofficial launch that gathered 18-20 people including families and their children. It was great fun! So long as this forum continues to be moderated like it has, I think it will continue to be successful in bringing people together.

Back