Availability of Aerotech reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunner13

Reaction score
New to mid-power. I want to use the Aerotech reloads (29mm) but it seems like they are hard to get. Every place I look on the web they are out of stock. Maybe I have not looked hard enough. Can anyone tell me of a reliable source for the hardware and reload components? Thanks much. Also, I am considering a mini-Armageddon by DG&A High Power Rockets company. Does anyone have experience with this company and their rockets. Are they high quality kits. Anyone flying this model. Thanks again. :D

Well if you didn't allready know , Aerotech had a fire which damaged near enough all of their stock , and they are only just getting back into production again. Some motors may still be in stores that they had before the fire but there's not many. I dont think it will be long before Aerotech will be supplying us with fine quality motors once again :p :p .
You might want to think about Pro38 they also have extremely good quality motors , at good prices too!!
-Karl

Thanks for the quick info. I just learned of the fire from reading more on the forum. Glad things are starting to work out for them. Do not ever like to hear of disasters like that!

I dont think it will be long before Aerotech will be supplying us with fine quality motors once again

Whewww..I need a whole lot of tea me thinks - I read that line as:

I dont think it will be long before Aerotech will be supplying us with "free" quality motors once again

Must be wishful thinking, either that or all the burnt casings laying here have affected my insanity..:D

The websites indicate "out of stock" , BUT that does not mean they are not shipping them. here's how it works;

They have ZERO on hand.

You place an order and it is "back ordered".

Your order is placed into to queue and they order them from Aerotech.

Aerotech ships them to the retailer.

They arrive at the retailer and the back-order list is filled "first come-first served". They are shipped out and do not appear on the website as "in stock".

This will continue until the supply increases beyond the back-order demand and the retailers can fill their warehouses and store pegs.

BOTTOM LINE: If you want them, you had better order them now to get on the waiting list.

https://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=shreadvector

Originally posted by gunner13
New to mid-power. I want to use the Aerotech reloads (29mm) but it seems like they are hard to get. Every place I look on the web they are out of stock. Maybe I have not looked hard enough. Can anyone tell me of a reliable source for the hardware and reload components? Thanks much. Also, I am considering a mini-Armageddon by DG&A High Power Rockets company. Does anyone have experience with this company and their rockets. Are they high quality kits. Anyone flying this model. Thanks again. :D

Back