Reaction score
DISREGARD they are now on the website under Accessories

Last edited:

mpitfield

Staff member
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Is anyone using the extra output for the audio and LED. If so what plug / components are being used and how are they holding up?
I have all the accessories for the product including their switches, but never used them so I cannot comment on how they are holding up except that mine look brand new after 3 years :facepalm:. The LEDs are HUGE and the Piezo speakers are also bigger than optimal. I just measured the pin spacing and it looks like 1.5mm spacing between pins.

Here is an image of one I found on-line and this is from a CPU fan, so you may already have one you can use. If you need anymore measurement let me know, but I would start by looking for a computer CPU or case fan with this same style 3 pin connector to see if it fits into the header on the board. Maybe your local computer clone store.

Nick@JET

Reaction score
Thanks Michael, purchased! , I have a tendency to leave things like that on my work bench too :)

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
perfect flight uses 'JST jumper' plugs and sockets on their 3 pin audio/led ports on the older stratologgers, dunno what they are using on the CF alt.s
Rex