Atlas V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ryrego

Reaction score
Any other Atlas scales out there?

Check mine ...

I want to make a new, improved one. This one flies on 3 D's. The boosters stay attached. Payload fairing modeled after the ICO launch with 2 solid boosters. I just wanted to experiment with an inline cluster.

101_0352.jpg

100B8701-1.JPG

100_8711-1.JPG

If you can make that for the masses (ie; make and sell) I would buy that.

The bigger the scale the better....because size counts !

Beauty !

Paul

Any other Atlas scales out there?

Check mine ...

I want to make a new, improved one. This one flies on 3 D's. The boosters stay attached. Payload fairing modeled after the ICO launch with 2 solid boosters. I just wanted to experiment with an inline cluster.

Hey Ryan, long time, still in Orlando? That was a cool flight!

I was planning on doing a Atlas V based on my Delta IV concept, but its just in the thinking stage right now. I don't know of any other Atlas V's out there right now.

Hey Ryan, long time, still in Orlando? That was a cool flight!

I was planning on doing a Atlas V based on my Delta IV concept, but its just in the thinking stage right now. I don't know of any other Atlas V's out there right now.

Git `r done ! ;)

Paul

Carl - no unfortunately - I miss ROCK launches bad... I see your new Delta KITS ... so awesome ... Keep in touch about the Atlas kit ... I am in Huntsville !!! Rocket City !!! (but looking for a field/club - maybe birmingham rocket boys).

Carl - no unfortunately - I miss ROCK launches bad... I see your new Delta KITS ... so awesome ... Keep in touch about the Atlas kit ... I am in Huntsville !!! Rocket City !!! (but looking for a field/club - maybe birmingham rocket boys).

Ryan,

I used to live there myself, from 2002 to 2005, but before I was a BAR again. There is plenty of open land there, hope you find a good club close by.

Will do, my next thing is a Delta II then the Atlas V...along with my HPR scale stuff too.

HARA used to fly in Ardmore (I think) AL, a bit north of Huntsville. I tried to find them in 2003 when I interned at the arsenal but couldn't find the field.

Delta II ..... ahhhhh .... same here .... then it shall be a 'space race' between us. Hahaha

Back