AT Reloads - Where to Buy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregGleason

Reaction score
It has been awhile since I bought AT reloads (E-G impulse).

Would someone suggest a place that they are happy with?

Greg

hobbylinc.com

You can get G53's, G64's and G76's for just over 9 bucks a piece. It's best to act fast. At those prices they sell out pretty quickly.

The service is great and since I live just one state away from them (they are located in GA), I usually get orders containing motors in just under a week and orders not containing motors arrive in about 2-3 days.

I Buy Stuff From Hobbylinc too :D But If You Ever Get into MPR valuerockets.com has the best prices for D-F (i think its ether that or D-E

I Buy Stuff From Hobbylinc too :D But If You Ever Get into MPR valuerockets.com has the best prices for D-F (i think its ether that or D-E
?

Wow, I didn't know that A Division fliers could even buy AP motors. :confused2:

MarkII

Well not leagaly anyway :D but all the ap motors up to an F you may buy without an ID :D well the su ones anyway you are good up to a F42 as a minor :D reloads however have to be bought illeagally just kidding (no but seriously don't Bo this)

Last edited:
hobbylinc.com

You can get G53's, G64's and G76's for just over 9 bucks a piece. It's best to act fast. At those prices they sell out pretty quickly.

The service is great and since I live just one state away from them (they are located in GA), I usually get orders containing motors in just under a week and orders not containing motors arrive in about 2-3 days.

Hobbylinc sells single use motors for less than some other places sell reloads. Their reload prices are even better... If you want an Estes/AT/LOC rocket kit, they've got great prices on those too. If you manage to up the order to $250, they give you free shipping. :) For anything up through G power, I think hobbylinc is near impossible to beat.

Back