At last - four new pics to show ya

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewEntity1

Reaction score
I've been pretty busy all week, so today has been the first chance I've had to upload my next four Executioner building pics. I've yet to further upload them to my website and update that, so I'll just provide 'em as attachments, for now.

This first pic shows the finally completely motor mount, except for the rear centering ring which I won't add until later. I also enlarged the baffle holes after I took this picture, because I was afraid they might not be large enough to handle the ejection gases.

Here we have the front view of the lower body tube after the motor mount was epoxied in.

Here is the rear view...

Edit: Wrong image. Can't change the attachment when editing a reply, though.

Here is the rocket after two of the fins have been attached. All the internal fillets have been applied, and the upper two surface fillets as well. Both fins were beveled before attaching; however, the find tab was a bit too deep on the first fin, as can be seen by the small gap.

At this point I've gone back to using the hobby epoxy, due to the faster setting time. However, for coating the body tube Ill use a thin layer of West Sysems stuff.

Back