AT L-1000 DMS – flying case with a nose cone and 4 fins

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the O-motor option, I'll be accepting donations. Donate early, donate often! 😆

There may be a M-1350 DMS option.... or perhaps a 1350 staging to a tailconed L-1000... that would be fun!
If you didn't live so far away, I'd finance it just to see the skills in real time... your work is flat out hard core...not to mention beyond interesting... there gotta be a go fund me thing in the near future. Oh im sorry for not being specific enough.. this Pro 150 seems like a really really nice motor.. just saying.. ill toss in $25 bux.. who else is in ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210102-141759_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210102-141759_Chrome.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Still have the all the inert parts for a couple more of these. SU 6" P motor, 74,000 N-s :D Just need to cast a lot of propellant. Install coupler when assembling motor and glue fins to the fiberglass case.
tombppre1.jpg
Video of static test.

Im seeing a go fund me somewhere in the future... After this.. Could you do another maybe....upsized ? I cant begin to imagine the time you put into the rocket your building. It has 100% changed my own look at each thing I do when building a rocket.. Just awesome dude.. I look forward to this single post every time I log on. Awesome Job!

ummmmmm.....Thats almost as big as I am.. OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Curious.. How much? Single Use ?
Yep. Cesaroni only made about 12 for the consumer market. There are still one or two for sale from vendors, for around $3,500 each. Some friends and I tried to figure out what happened with all of them.

Back in 2015 I seem to remember hearing it was about $4k, AUD. Yes, single use. 1.25s burn time.
Have any been fired in Australia since the flight of the V2? From what I know, it sounds like several were shipped down under, and I only know of the one that's flown.

Latest posts

Back