• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AT 54mm Extended Fwd Closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocket86

Reaction score
I recently bought this Dr. Rocket/AT closure here on TRF and then found the one I thought I had lost. It's the surest way to find missing stuff. Anodizing isn't perfect in charge well, and is chipped on the end of the threads. The threads are fine though. $30 shipped to CONUS.

HPIM3538.jpgHPIM3537.jpgHPIM3540.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, sent payment and it was in my mailbox the next business day. Helps that we're on opposite sides of the same state. Packaging was great, and the closure matched the photos and description perfectly. Been a pleasure doing business with you, John.

Can't make it this month, but will be at the August launch for sure. Bought a 54mm motor mount 4" cardboard Little John kit from Don. Thinking about making it dual deploy and a little longer than stock with a nice olive drab paint job. From comparing real life dimensions, the kit was a bit short anyway.

Looking to visit the Brothers site for Summer Skies though.

Can't make it this month, but will be at the August launch for sure. Bought a 54mm motor mount 4" cardboard Little John kit from Don. Thinking about making it dual deploy and a little longer than stock with a nice olive drab paint job. From comparing real life dimensions, the kit was a bit short anyway.

Looking to visit the Brothers site for Summer Skies though.

Enjoy, the LJ kit is a blast.

Back