Quantcast

AT 54mm Extended Fwd Closure

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Rocket86

Reaction score
I recently bought this Dr. Rocket/AT closure here on TRF and then found the one I thought I had lost. It's the surest way to find missing stuff. Anodizing isn't perfect in charge well, and is chipped on the end of the threads. The threads are fine though. $30 shipped to CONUS.

HPIM3538.jpgHPIM3537.jpgHPIM3540.jpg

Last edited:

wjmoser

Reaction score
Wow, sent payment and it was in my mailbox the next business day. Helps that we're on opposite sides of the same state. Packaging was great, and the closure matched the photos and description perfectly. Been a pleasure doing business with you, John.

rharshberger

Reaction score
Darn I missed that one....just kidding, you guys coming to the launch in two weeks?

wjmoser

Reaction score
Can't make it this month, but will be at the August launch for sure. Bought a 54mm motor mount 4" cardboard Little John kit from Don. Thinking about making it dual deploy and a little longer than stock with a nice olive drab paint job. From comparing real life dimensions, the kit was a bit short anyway.

Looking to visit the Brothers site for Summer Skies though.

rharshberger

Reaction score
Can't make it this month, but will be at the August launch for sure. Bought a 54mm motor mount 4" cardboard Little John kit from Don. Thinking about making it dual deploy and a little longer than stock with a nice olive drab paint job. From comparing real life dimensions, the kit was a bit short anyway.

Looking to visit the Brothers site for Summer Skies though.
Enjoy, the LJ kit is a blast.