• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold AT 38/360 Motor Casing Only

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I guess I went bigger before I ever used this casing and am starting to realize I never will. It is brand new and shiny. Asking $50 plus shipping.

I also have an H242-T14A propellant kit for the AT 38/240 case for sale but don’t care to ship it. I will list it separately and can bring it to Airfest in September

Last edited:
I see they are 70.99 retail and can get them on some sites 20% off which is $56.79. Where are you finding them for $55 retail? I can drop the price a little to anyone or make me an offer.

No forward, aft closures or forward seal disc included.

Balsa Machining $60.29
Wildman $56.99
Buyrocketmotors $60.29

Sorry, not $55 (I crossed row going from descritpion to price).

So basically what everyone is getting at , for a new case , you are selling for a good price . The only price cheaper requires a membership. Keep your price firm. They know they are not following the rules here .

Yes, case is still available. I’ll attach pics. Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to make it to Airfest now to deliver the reload.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back