• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale AT 38/360 Motor Casing Only

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello. I guess I went bigger before I ever used this casing and am starting to realize I never will. It is brand new and shiny. Asking $50 plus shipping.

I also have an H242-T14A propellant kit for the AT 38/240 case for sale but don’t care to ship it. I will list it separately and can bring it to Airfest in September

Last edited:

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I see they are 70.99 retail and can get them on some sites 20% off which is $56.79. Where are you finding them for $55 retail? I can drop the price a little to anyone or make me an offer.

No forward, aft closures or forward seal disc included.

waltr

Reaction score
Balsa Machining $60.29
Wildman $56.99
Buyrocketmotors $60.29

Sorry, not $55 (I crossed row going from descritpion to price).

3stoogesrocketry

Reaction score
So basically what everyone is getting at , for a new case , you are selling for a good price . The only price cheaper requires a membership. Keep your price firm. They know they are not following the rules here .

Steven88

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, case is still available. I’ll attach pics. Unfortunately, I’m not going to be able to make it to Airfest now to deliver the reload.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts