• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Assorted Dr. Rocket / AT 38mm and 54mm hardware

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettkeller

Reaction score
I recently purchased quite a bit of used and new hardware from a couple sources at nice prices to build out my RMS hardware collection, including some extra closures and other goodies (so nice!). Now I need to sell off the duplicate hardware that came along with the stuff I needed. Here's what I'd like to sell and my asking prices:

• Dr. Rocket 54mm aft closure (brand new): $25
  • Aerotech 54/1706 casing only (used): $80
  • Aerotech 38mm aft closure (lightly used): $22
  • Aerotech 38mm standard fwd closure (lightly used): $22
  • Aerotech 38/720 casing only (lightly used): $43
  • Aerotech 38/480 casing only (lightly used): $34
  • Aerotech 38/240 casing only (lightly used): $25
  • Aerotech 38mm seal ring (lightly used): $7

I’d prefer to sell all of this to one or two people to keep things simple. If one person wants it all I’ll sell for $240. If you’re buying $100 or more I’ll cover the shipping, otherwise you pay the shipping cost. Also, if you’d like to pick your stuff up at an upcoming MDRA launch that’d be ideal for me and I’d be willing to cut some more off the price.

I can provide photos of the hardware if you’d like. I prefer Paypal but would also take a check or money order. Just PM me with an offer! Thanks,

Brett

38/480 casing and 54mm closure are sold. Still available (some have expressed interested but no deals agreed to on these so far):

* Aerotech 54/1706 casing only (used): $80
* Aerotech 38mm aft closure (lightly used): $22
* Aerotech 38mm standard fwd closure (lightly used): $22
* Aerotech 38/720 casing only (lightly used): $43
* Aerotech 38/240 casing only (lightly used): $25
* Aerotech 38mm seal ring (lightly used): $7

Update on what's still available:

* Aerotech 54/1706 casing only (used): $80
* Aerotech 38mm aft closure (lightly used): $22
* Aerotech 38mm standard fwd closure (lightly used): $22
* Aerotech 38/240 casing only (lightly used) for $25 or Aerotech 38/360 casing only (lightly used) for $31 - I want to keep one of these but will sell the other.

-Brett

I'm down to just the Aerotech 54/1706 casing (used) for $80. Everything else is spoken for. Make me an offer, I'd love to get this sold.

-Brett

Just opened up the 38/720 case from the mail--looks perfect, thanks Brett!

The 54mm closure turned up Saturday in great shape. Thanks Brett.

I thought I had them all sold but the Aerotech 54/1706 casing (casing only, no closures) is still available. Now $75, shipping included.

Latest posts

Back