As Promised, Rokitflite Kits Back In Stock!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rokitflite

Reaction score
I said by the end of the month, and I just made it!

Both the Fake Wulf and Odyssey kits are finished and in stock!

The Fake Wulf is still $28, $5 shipping, plus $2 shipping for each additional kit purchased.

The Odyssey is $44, $7 shipping, plus $2 shipping for each additional kit purchased.

Paypal to [email protected], PM me if you wish to pay by check or money order.

Sky Promo med.jpg

PMSS4e.jpg

kits.jpg

Last edited:
I remember seeing the Fake Wulf before, but was not familiar with the Odyssey. That's a darned cool kit you've got there, Scott!

-Kevin (mentally noting something else to add to the 'order me' list)

So are you taking "orders" or letters of intent, or is it all based on the PayPal time stamp? Nothing like a good'ol fashioned first come, first serve, rush to doors , limited quantities, buy now, don't delay sale!

:mad: Can't get to PayPal from my work computer... there better be some left when I get home!

I remember seeing the Fake Wulf before, but was not familiar with the Odyssey. That's a darned cool kit you've got there, Scott!

-Kevin (mentally noting something else to add to the 'order me' list)

Hi Kev,
Yeah... That was my introduction to "Don't make a kit too complicated... It might actually sell well". There was a very long post on the development of the kit on the original TRF. In addition to some reviews on EMRR, here is all I've got on it now:

Kit features include:

Precut Tubes
Laser Cut HARD 3/32” Balsa Fins
Kevlar And Elastic Shock Cord Set Up
Pre Cut Red 18” Plastic Parachute & Shroud Lines
CD PDF Instructions With TONS Of Photographs
Full Color Packaging (Hey, I’m A Collector, I Like That!)
4 Nose Cones
Plastic & Resin Cast Parts
Full Color Water-Slide Decal Sheet

Kit length: 36.5”
Fin span: 9.75”
Diameter: .980”/.736”
Approx finished weight: 3.5-3.8 oz without motor
Motor requirements: B4-2, B6-2 (first flight), C6-3
1970s-80s Skill Level: 3
Nowadays Skill Level: 4

Price: $44.

Shipping For 1 Kit Via USPS Priority Mail Anywhere In The US $7. Please add $2 shipping for each additional kit.

Payment methods accepted:
Paypal to [email protected] (ships immediately), USPS Money Order (ships immediately), Personal Check (Must wait 10 days to clear), Estes Original Trident

Please email me at [email protected] with any inquiries.

And some pictures...

Dans Odyssey.jpg

Dans Odyssey2.jpg

Dans Odyssey3.jpg

Last edited:
So are you taking "orders" or letters of intent, or is it all based on the PayPal time stamp? Nothing like a good'ol fashioned first come, first serve, rush to doors , limited quantities, buy now, don't delay sale!

:mad: Can't get to PayPal from my work computer... there better be some left when I get home!

If I were to sell out of all of the kits that I have made in under a week, I just might quit my full-time job and go into full time production on these model kits!:D

Yeah... That was my introduction to "Don't make a kit too complicated... It might actually sell well". There was a very long post on the development of the kit on the original TRF.

Yeah, no kidding! :eyepop: My eyes are bugging out on all the little bits and pieces on that rocket!

But, as another guy and I discussed the "fun" angles on a Squirrel Works kit (thank god for included alignment guides), it's those little angles and details that make the end result look so darned cool!

-Kevin

If I were to sell out of all of the kits that I have made in under a week, I just might quit my full-time job and go into full time production on these model kits!:D

Holy cow! At $2 for each additional kit, I'll buy out your whole stock right now!:eyepop:

Thanks for the great response guys! Over half of the 50 kits have sold already:eek: I thought I had made a several months supply, but such is not the case...

My Fake Wulf kit arrived just a few minutes ago (in excellent condition) and exceeds my high expectations in all respects.

THANK YOU, SCOTT!!

I showed this thread to my 5 year old, and before I could even get out the sentence, "The Fake Wulf is a glider," he emphatically stated, "I want an Odyssey!" (yes, he can read)

-Kevin

To everyone who bought one of Scotts kits. When you start construction, make sure you pay attention :bangpan: re-read, re-play video instructions until you understand them. Scott went above and beyond in his instructions over any I've ever seen. Pay close attention to angles and dihedrals and patterns when building the Wulf.

Jim

Not a paid endorser, just a fan !

IMG_1451_1_1.JPG

IMG_1204_1_1.JPG

Thanks for the endorsement Jim!:D Nice looking models!

Note to all, as of today, there are 2 Odyssey and 4 Fake Wulf kits left.

Last edited:
Scott,

I got my Fake-Wulf today. I'd read good things, and I must chime in, too. A truly excellent example of the way a kit should be done. Lots of attention to detail, even down to the Fake-Wulf logo'd label on the Instructional CD.

Packing was first rate too, with bubble wrap taped around the kit.

My hats off to you for such a great presentation. I'm tempted to call in sick to work tomorrow to start building it!

Thanks for the endorsement Jim!:D Nice looking models!

Note to all, as of today, there are 2 Odyssey and 4 Fake Wulf kits left.

I have just paypal-ed you for 1 Odyssey. Hope you have one left!
Very nice rocket by the way! You already new that...
As soon as I can come up with more money I see a Fake Wulf in my future of course if there are any left.

Last edited:
Troj, maybe this Odyssey may change your mind...

This is my contribution to this thread: I finished my Odyssey last week (build thread link here) and flew it yesterday on an Estes C6-3 motor... flew straight, perfect apogee, and recovered close to the pad.

I had fun customizing my Odyssey. I think I have the last of the Odyssey's first run so the decals for the fins were orange. I think the new run has them in red or something like that.

This is a great kit with excellent instructions and building parts. This is a most have for your collection as it looks like it is going to be a "most have classic". Scott, you have outdone yourself here.

IMG_0494.jpg

Troj, maybe this Odyssey may change your mind...

This is my contribution to this thread: I finished my Odyssey last week (build thread link here) and flew it yesterday on an Estes C6-3 motor... flew straight, perfect apogee, and recovered close to the pad.

Oh, no convincing is needed! Even my 5 year old wants one -- I was showing him the rockets, thinking he'd like the Fake Wulff, when he immediately said "I want the Odyssey!" (yes, he can read)

The older kids have priority, at the moment, unfortunately.

-Kevin

Hey Scott,

How long do you think before more of each will be available?
I received my Odyssey yesturday. It has just been moved to the top of my build list. I think it may have more parts than any other kit or at least 90% of them.

So that being said I just had to order a Fake Wulf. Thanks for the great kits.

Do you have any plans to make other kits besides these two?

Thanks
Dan
dappa1012

Back