ARRRR you ready for Wednesday?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aye! This scurvy dawg always be at the ready!

A pirate Ophthalmology Chart (pardon the ASCII art)

. . . I . .
. R A O .
I . O . R . A

Arr - yes, it be that most 'oly of days again. I'll be hoisting the grog this evening in pirate gear.

Arrrrr, ahoy ye landlubbers! Batten down them hatches, secure the main sail! RRRRRRRR! Me peg be in need of varnish and me hook do be rustin'! RRRRRRRR! And me patch it be a itchin'! RRRRRR!
:pirate:

Arrrrr, ahoy ye landlubbers! Batten down them hatches, secure the main sail! RRRRRRRR! Me peg be in need of varnish and me hook do be rustin'! RRRRRRRR! And me patch it be a itchin'! RRRRRR!
:pirate:

What no parrot? I'd loan you my macaw ; but he's a home boy. :pirate:

Al

A seaman meets a buccanneer in a bar, an' talk turns t' the'r adventures on th' sea. Th' seaman notes that th' buccanneer has a peg-leg, a hook, an' an eye patch.

Th' seaman asks, "So, how did ye end up wi' th' peg-leg?" Th' buccanneer replies, "We be in a storm at sea, an' I be swept overboard into a school o' sharks. Jus' as me men be pullin' me ou', a shark bit me leg off."

"Wow!" spake th' seaman. "What about yer hook"? "Well", replied th' buccanneer, "We be boardin' an enemy ship an' be battlin' th' other jacks wi' swords. One o' th' enemy cut me hand off."

"Incredible!" remarked th' seaman. "How did ye get th' eye patch"? "A seagull droppin' fell into me eye," replied th' buccanneer.

"Ye lost yer eye t' a seagull droppin'?," th' jack asked incredulously. "Well," spake th' buccanneer, "'t be me first tide wi' me hook"

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/owouynBXC4g"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/owouynBXC4g" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Okay, I was on the way home this evening when the radio DJ was doing everything in Pirate talk.

So what's the deal with Wednesday's and Pirates? I guess it's no longer called "hump day", eh?

Okay, I was on the way home this evening when the radio DJ was doing everything in Pirate talk.

So what's the deal with Wednesday's and Pirates? I guess it's no longer called "hump day", eh?

it is not Wednesday.

It is September 19 every year, regardless of the day of the week that 9/19 falls on. It is International Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Google it.

Then Google Festivus.

Back