• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arrow Antennas 7-element Handheld Yagi

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patelldp

Reaction score
I have one used 7-element handheld Yagi antenna made by Arrow Antennas. This is a little large for what I am using it for, so I'd like to swap with someone that has a 3 or 5 element Yagi.

Anyone out there have a 3 or 5 and is looking for a 7? This antenna has been used and is completely functional. The only thing "wrong" is that it is missing the plastic end caps for the boom.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
Bump!

I want to trade this

for this.

Or, I will sell the 7 element antenna for $60 plus shipping.

Dan, I went through the same thing a couple of years back. The 7 element was a bit of a pain in late season corn. I just bought a 3 and 5 element boom for $12 each. The Driven, Reflector and 1st Director elements are the same on all 3. The 2nd and 3rd Director elements are the same on the 5 and 7 element models. For $24 plus shipping, you get to keep the 7 element for when you need the extra gain, but also have the 3 or 5 element for general use. Looking back I don't use the 3 element much, as the 5 element gets the most use. If you only buy one boom, now your only into it for $12, and again you still have the 7 element if you need it. Worked good for me.

Mike

Dan, I went through the same thing a couple of years back. The 7 element was a bit of a pain in late season corn. I just bought a 3 and 5 element boom for $12 each. The Driven, Reflector and 1st Director elements are the same on all 3. The 2nd and 3rd Director elements are the same on the 5 and 7 element models. For $24 plus shipping, you get to keep the 7 element for when you need the extra gain, but also have the 3 or 5 element for general use. Looking back I don't use the 3 element much, as the 5 element gets the most use. If you only buy one boom, now your only into it for $12, and again you still have the 7 element if you need it. Worked good for me.

Mike

Mike,

Thanks for the heads up! This solves my problem, I'll purchase one in the coming weeks.

BTW - They are $19 now, not $12...ahh inflation.

Back