ARR releases "Basic Blues" economy kits!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rejma0415

Reaction score
Introducing the next line in rocketry kits from ARR, "Basic Blues" a line of economy 3FNC kits for the builder who just want a good solid basic barebones kit featuring Blue Tube 2.0! These rockets all consist of a single deploy configuration with a beautiful 5:1 Ogive plastic nose cone, classic swept fin design, laser slotted airframes by Balsa Machining Service and no hardware or recovery components. You can purchase the electronics bays featured on this site to go along with it, as well as the chutes and shock cords separately, or use your own! Also note that several of the full retail packaged kits below are also offered in a "Basic Blues" configuration as well!

See
www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com/products/btkits.html

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Sincerely,

Randy
[email protected]
813-484-1298
TRA 9577 L3
www.alwaysreadyrocketry.com

Nice! You could have told me about these last night on the phone! I am sooo getting the 4"! :D

Mike

LOL! Well I'm always ok w/ running anyone's credit card to it's limit. :) Keeps the wife off my back about the boat payment!

Scrap told me where to find the RockSim file for the Intimidator kit I just bought from you....He's pretty sharp for a 12 year old! ;) NASA star in the making!

Mike

Back