Arotech H130 Info?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
Their new H130.. Anyone have info? I've tried looking, and the few bits I've found seems to contradict in regards to delays. is it a set delay or an adjustable delay?

Yes, thanks,

And yes, I'm getting confirmation it's a 14 s adjustable (drillable) delay.

(2 sites I looked at has it listed as 14, 10, 8, 6 second delays..)

Thread closed.

Technically all of the delays are drill-able, it's just that the new reloads come with a 14 second adjustable delay (I suppose the "long" delay). Using the RDDT tool, you can adjust in 2 second increments.

The reason you find several delay times for the H130 is, the Aerotech file that lists their motor specifications, "Aerotech_5-1-16.rse", used by Rocksim (and OR?) list the H130 as having,

delays="14,12,10,8,6"

Aerotech needs to update their .rse file. The last update (release) that I know of is the 5-1-16 version .

I created the files that Aerotech posts. I am pretty I sent them the update with the H130 in it. I will check one of these days.

As to delay times- it is a range, and setting 2 second intervals is a convenient way to do it.

If you check my website www.rocketryfiles.com you will find the latest files for all manufacturers. I created the files AT, CTI, and Loki have posted. There is a login and password- both are guest. Under flight simulation/motor files.

Last edited:
Back