ARG- Feb 22-24 2008 Plan now!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_Ron

Reaction score
Hi All... I know a lot of you are getting dug in for the winter and working on projects since it's just too darn cold to go outside.
I'd like to invite you to join AHPRA for our 5th Annual ARG Launch (Arizona Rocketry Gathering)
Check www.ahpra.org for details, maps, etc.

This launch will be three days, with Friday/Saturday being Commercial days, and Sunday being a Research day. A night launch is planned for Saturday night.

The 16" Diablo from LDRS in Jean, NV will be flown on a Red 'O' motor on sunday, and several other large projects are planned including a 95% scale Sparrow Arcus 2-stage.

Weather is normally wonderful, with t-shirts and shorts being worn in the afternoons. Evenings and mornings are chilly, but you won't need a parka!

Come on out and fly with us early and get out of the snow and ice!!!

www.ahpra.org

I will be there, as will a bunch of us SARA folks. It would be cool to have a real active night launch this year. I am trying to talk everyone I can into getting a rocket ready (I love night launches). Launch rockets during the day, launch rockets at night, talk about rockets around the campfire, what could be better!

The night launch should be a lot better this year. There are several of the BSD Diab-Glo's out there now... There are at least 5 people I can think of off the top of my head that have one, plus others with their own creations.

Ron

Rumor has it that Just Rockets/BSD Rocketry will be debuting a new large kit at ARG as well... MUM is the word on what it is though...
Weather is usually chilly but clear this time of year. Should be a great weekend!!

Back