Quantcast

are your pictures laoding?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

radiO

Reaction score
i can't seem to get pictures to load on this board. does any one else have this problem? i can't believe i am the only one....

bmhiii

Reaction score
There's a little tricky thing that happens when posting. If you browse and find your picture, then preview the post, the picture is dropped. Add the pic after you preview and before you submit.

Of course, this may not be the problem at all...

bmhiii

DavRedf

Reaction score
If the pic is too big it wont load.

David

radiO

Reaction score
so i think i worded it wrong. i can't any pictures to load at all, nobodys pictures. i see no images except the rocketry forum logo in the top left hand corner. i think it is a browser problem. if i cut and past the url where the image is ai can see it if i close explorer and then reopen it. if i browse to another site without clsing my broswer first i have the same problem on that site. i hope this is more clear???

Elapid

Reaction score
do other sites work properly?

when my browser acts up, or computer seems to be not doing the right thing, i first reboot, then try again. if it persists, then i start pulling my hair out...

in netscape, i think there was a setting under under the view/images menu selection...i can't find anything in explorer...

radiO

Reaction score
yeah, just this sit. if i visit this site and then go to another it does it too unless i shut explorer.

KermieD

Reaction score
Try going into your profile, then clicking on "Edit Options". Make sure the one that says:

"Show image attachments and code in Posts?" says "yes".

If that doesn't help...well...errr...I dunno. :(

KermieD

Reaction score
FYI: I moved this thread to the "Forum" section because it's more likely to draw attention from the Admins, who are more qualified to answer your question.