Are you ready for the holiday sales?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, logged in. The K250W-P specifically is showing $258.04. MSRP is $296.99. The L1000 shows correct now where it didn't before.
Wow, you want a K250W?

I think one of the vendors has had a half dozen sitting by the door in his trailer for a half decade now.

And done....

M4500ST, L2500ST, K270W, Mach 2 kit, Tracker receiver, harness, nomex, aeropack.......and went in on the M1297+hardware with Justin....because I needed another M1297 I guess and he needs the hardware.... lol 🤯

98mm hardware better be on sale Saturday....🙃

Thanks Tim, Jackie, and those who assist them during the holidays sales!! You guys are THE best!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! :)

Should we expect stickershock23 coupons in our boxes this year?

Heck is stickshock23 still active? :( my last few comms went unacked but think were some health problems, hope all is well

Wow, you want a K250W?

I think one of the vendors has had a half dozen sitting by the door in his trailer for a half decade now.
No, I don't but was just looking at all the Aerotech 54mm DMS motors for prices.

I was able to place a motor order this time. Odd it wouldn't let me order more than one K261 or L935 (CTI), but I guess I don't need to be greedy.

Heck is stickshock23 still active? :( my last few comms went unacked but think were some health problems, hope all is well

Hopefully everything is OK with them. I am building a Demon 150 this season and was looking forward to buying their awesome graphics package for it.

I just ordered a couple sets of decals from him within the past 2 weeks. There was an odd issue with PayPal and I added a 2nd set. Despite the increased confusion I gave him, my order was printed and shipped by the next day.

No, I don't but was just looking at all the Aerotech 54mm DMS motors for prices.

I was able to place a motor order this time. Odd it wouldn't let me order more than one K261 or L935 (CTI), but I guess I don't need to be greedy.
Well the K250W is a bit of a freak and I would not be surprised if none of the regular rules apply. It has its own special case and requires proper closures, while none of the real DMS motors do (they call it "LMS" tho the name never caught on much). I halfway think that gary is still pushing motors made in the late 90s after horribly overestimating demand. Like candycorn, last produced in the 1976 but we still have enough of it to go around.

K261 is sexy.

I just ordered a couple sets of decals from him within the past 2 weeks. There was an odd issue with PayPal and I added a 2nd set. Despite the increased confusion I gave him, my order was printed and shipped by the next day.
Great to hear! Thanks.

From the email Stickershock sent out

Starting THURSDAY NIGHT MIDNIGHT (mountain time) Stickershock black Friday sale will begin and will end SUNDAY night at midnight!

to help you out with decals for all the rockets you buy on other manufacturer black sales heres what I'm offering.

30% off MADCOW MAC PERFORMANCE WILDMAN AND LOC decals plus 20% anything in my REPRODUCTIONS category

really simple ADD TO CART and use these codes at checkout.

MAD30

MAC30

WILD30

LOC30

BLACK20 (for reproductions)

use as many as you like BUT these only apply to anything you can ADD TO CART simple simple!

Well the K250W is a bit of a freak and I would not be surprised if none of the regular rules apply. It has its own special case and requires proper closures, while none of the real DMS motors do (they call it "LMS" tho the name never caught on much). I halfway think that gary is still pushing motors made in the late 90s after horribly overestimating demand. Like candycorn, last produced in the 1976 but we still have enough of it to go around.

K261 is sexy.
yep we missed that one LMS

Are the piercer and wildman3 likely to hold over onto Saturday? I ask because I am hopeful more wildman kits get added sat, but if not, I would take one/both of those, and would hate to miss their current prices..

Are the piercer and wildman3 likely to hold over onto Saturday? I ask because I am hopeful more wildman kits get added sat, but if not, I would take one/both of those, and would hate to miss their current prices..

Based on past sales, if those kits are still on sale on Saturday, the discount won't be as much as it is today.

Yup. He is having a sale

Wishlist for Saturday sale: 5" AMRAAM please!! A 2.6" Goblin. A Darkstar Extreme. A 4" Patriot. and a 6" V-2.

thank you all ,it was a great sale once again .
Now we have to start getting ready for Saturday .
Tim
Please please please make it more obvious that the sale is only 4 hours next year. Based on last year's email (didn't receive one this year), I figured a membership would be worth it. And it would have, but I was distracted by family arriving and tried to "buy" my cart at 10:20 PM, noticed my 'chute was too expensive.

Picked up my second rocket, 4" amraam, thanks for the sale! Now, hopefully a sale for the 38mm blackhawk or some 54 hardware pretty please ;)

Please please please make it more obvious that the sale is only 4 hours next year. Based on last year's email (didn't receive one this year), I figured a membership would be worth it. And it would have, but I was distracted by family arriving and tried to "buy" my cart at 10:20 PM, noticed my 'chute was too expensive.
email me your list

Latest posts

Back