Are You coming to TRF launch 2004?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is the Easiest to Light Propellant

• White Lightning

• Redline

• Blackjack/MAx

• Blue Thunder

• Warp 9

• Loki White

• Animal Motor Works - Name the Color

• CTI Classic

• White Lightning

• Redline

• Blackjack/MAx

• Blue Thunder

• Warp 9

• Loki White

• Animal Motor Works - Name the Color

• CTI Classic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adam Selene

Roving Rocketeer
Reaction score
Just curious about how many people are planning to come to the TRF 2004 launch in NC?

yes? no? why? why not?

I was thinking the same thing! LOL

Should be fun. I'm looking at is mainly as a visit with TRF friends and to get the heck out of this cold weather!

jim

Anyone geuss what I put? No it wasn't the loser one...

I voted "Yes, I want to but not sure if I can."

The only reason is I made a deal with the PARENTS :eek: that I would "put away" my rockets for two weeks and do a LOT of school work. I have to take two math tests in a month, then right after the launch study and take the final :eek: :eek :eek:. Not suxh a bad deal though! Two weeks of math, two weeks of rockets, then math! Hey, at least I'm not doing horrible! I'm averaging a mid-B in it!

I really really really reallllly wanna go!

:D :D :D

Jason

Sympathise with ya Jason, there's a big UK launch I want to go to but it's right in the middle of my exams!

Maybe it was the same guy who critized the EMRR website.... :kill:

No idea. My parents dont want to take me to another outa state launch this year... I already got them to take me to LDRS, and thats about thier limit... I wish I could come, but I dont think I can. Pout. :(

im beggin my mom to... ive asked her a billion times over the last week but its too short notice...

meh... ldrs is gonna be in ny this year and already she said i could go... :D

Who called us losers?

I can't, too far away. Going to kloudburst, then this summer i will be going to Canada so no more trips :(

Back