Arctic Wolf

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Here is the build of one of my kits called Arctic Wolf. The picture below shows the parts in this kit. This kit has everything you need except for glue, motor retainer and a person to build it. This kit is for those that have some experience building rockets. The instructions for this kit are on the CD and are in pdf format.

Picture 026.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures below show marking the body tube for the fin slot and the slots cut out. Also shows the 29mm motor tube marked for the centering rings and also for the kevlar recovery harness anchor.

Picture 009.jpg

Picture 010.jpg

Picture 011.jpg

Picture 005.jpg

Last edited:
Pictures below show groove cut in the front centering ring to go over the kevlar. Also shows motor tube assembled and installed into the body tube. There is also one showing the forward fins installed and ready for the rear fins.

Picture 008.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

Picture 014.jpg

Picture 015.jpg

Last edited:
The pictures below show installing the rear fins, installing the fin supports and filling the gap between the fins.

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Picture 020.jpg

Picture 021.jpg

The pictures below shows the launch lug installed, eyebolt installed in the nose cone and the recovery system installed. The only change I have done to mine is that I installed railbuttons instead of the launch lug.

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture.jpg

Last edited:
The picture below is how the paint will look as soon as the weather gets warm enough to do some painting since my spray booth is the great outdoors.

I have flown my prototype on everything from a F40 up to a H180W (used streamer recovery for the H). This is a great mid power flyer but can also be flown on those hi power motors.

ArticWolf.jpg

Back