Arctic Wolf 2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kandsrockets

Reaction score
Here is the build of our kit called Arctic Wolf 2. This is 2.64" diameter 60" tall and has a 38mm motor mount. The picture below is of all the parts in the kit.

Picture 002.jpg

Pictures below are of marking and cutting fin slots. Also with the motor mount assembly installed in the booster body tube.

Picture 016.jpg

Picture 017.jpg

Picture 018.jpg

Picture 019.jpg

Pictures below are of installing the recovery system and installing the nose cone to the payload bay.

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 030.jpg

Picture 032.jpg

The painted rocket will be like the picture below. Hopefully since the weather is getting nicer I can get this painted over the weekend.

This is a good mid power and hi power flyer. I have flown our prototype on everything from a G64 to a H242 in the single deployment configuration. You can get a dual deployment add on package to convert this to DD. This would be a good level 1 cert rocket and a level 2 if you have the space to push it on a J motor.

Ardticwolf2.jpg

Looks great Scott. There's no way this belongs in the "Mid" power section... :p

I'm holding out for the "Grey Wolf"... :D

Looks great Scott. There's no way this belongs in the "Mid" power section... :p

I'm holding out for the "Grey Wolf"... :D

Thanks Matt. It will fly on mid power being only 30oz. The Grey Wolf is almost ready for release. Need to finish up the instructions.

Thanks Matt. It will fly on mid power being only 30oz. The Grey Wolf is almost ready for release. Need to finish up the instructions.

I'm not saying it "won't" fly on mid power, I'm saying it "shouldn't"... :D

Of course I am just being a wise-a$$

Back