Arapahoe E Rocksim file?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qquake2k

Captain Low-N-Slow
Reaction score
The rocketreviews.com website has been down since yesterday. Does anyone have an Arapahoe E Rocksim or Open Rocket file?

For some reason, when I try to save the files in that thread, they save as .gif files. Haven't seen that before.

For some reason, when I try to save the files in that thread, they save as .gif files. Haven't seen that before.

Do you have a new computer , or has something changed?

Can you change the file extension to rkt?

Do you have a new computer , or has something changed?

Can you change the file extension to rkt?

Same computer, nothing has changed. I tried changing the file extension, but Open Rocket can't open the file. Have you tried downloading one of the files in the thread?

I just tried downloading both .ork and .rkt files from other threads, and they download correctly. Weird.

I just noticed that thread is from 2007. The Rocksim files must no longer be in the archives.

Just wait Squirrel Works has bought the design from Thrustline and is working toward a release of the kit.

Thanks for mentioning we have the kit coming out, I'm glad someone is willing to wait. I just finished the last tweaks to the instructions this afternoon and we'll start laying them out shortly. We should also have the final version of the decals finished tomorrow. I'm already working on the photographic model and we should have the kit out later in the year. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates if you're interested.

Thanks for mentioning we have the kit coming out, I'm glad someone is willing to wait. I just finished the last tweaks to the instructions this afternoon and we'll start laying them out shortly. We should also have the final version of the decals finished tomorrow. I'm already working on the photographic model and we should have the kit out later in the year. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for updates if you're interested.

I have been patiently waiting for this kit and its killing me....

I have had the materials, decals and information to clone it for months, but I do like originals, built with authentic parts.

I have been patiently waiting for this kit and its killing me....

I have had the materials, decals and information to clone it for months, but I do like originals, built with authentic parts.

Thanks for letting me know that. I've been close to dropping this kit several times but knowing some people are actually looking forward to it makes it more worthwhile. I only recently finished test flying the prototypes so now we can move on to finishing the kit. It's still going to take us a while to finish the package art and lay out the instruction sheet but all the prep work has been finished.

Back