April Best Rocket LPR Poll

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

April Best Rocket LPR Poll

• Donaldsrockets' Fan Blade

• ScrapDaddy's Toilet Paper Rocket

• The Aviator's Ice Screamer

• Micromeister's Coffee,Cream and Sugar Rocket

• nosa13's Live Bird

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've fixed it for you. :cyclops:

Phil

Thanks Phil! You will have to learn me on how to do that..:confused2:..I am sure it is something fairly simple, or I don't have high enough editing privileges?

Even though the contest hasn't ended yet, I would like to thank everyone who voted, and for those who made this the most voted on contest in TRF 2.0's history! :clap:

Thanks Phil! You will have to learn me on how to do that..:confused2:..I am sure it is something fairly simple, or I don't have high enough editing privileges?

Not sure - I can see an "Edit Poll" link by the poll when I view the thread, I expect you should be able to as well?

Cheers,
Phil

Not sure - I can see an "Edit Poll" link by the poll when I view the thread, I expect you should be able to as well?

Cheers,
Phil

Yep:eek: I see it..Now..Was blind that night as well as a poor typist!:roll:

You know Scrappy-doo :confused2: Scott makes a good point, you should do a little research before making statements here for all to see and comment on :cheers:

Voting period ends a little bit after midnight tonight! Still undecided? Take you time until midnight and then vote!:p

Wow! Lots of voting! And in a land slide victory DonaldsRockets takes the prize with his 'Fan Blade' rocket! Congratulation!:clap:

Thank you to all who voted! :)

Get ready for the May competition! I think our sponsor may have something special for the theme! ;) And something REALLY cool for the prize! Stay tuned!

Yay! May is my birthday month! I'm going to take that crown!

Congrates Donald! :cheers:

Yay! May is my birthday month! I'm going to take that crown!

Congrates Donald! :cheers:

Thank you, I really appreciate it.:)

There were a lot of really cool entries this month. I particularly liked the flying ice cream container. I might have to try that one day.;)

Also, a big thanks to the 26 individuals who voted for me.:cheers:

I also look forward to flying the Kestrel Express with an egg even though my last egg launch ended rather badly.;)

Back