Applewhite Rockets

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbeckey

Reaction score
Once again I have had great service from Art. A 24mm Scimitar and 29mm Stealth arrived yesterday after being ordered on the 30th. The items were packaged with care and are as ingenious as I've come to expect. Looking forward to a new way to burn a G64 this spring.
We have many new members in the last few weeks. If you guys haven't been to Art's site yet, do yourself a favor and order one of everything. I am partial to Original Saucers, but they all have their own appeal. The 13mm ships can be used as yard rockets, and the 29mm ships are the only way I know of to guarantee the return of an RMS.

https://www.artapplewhite.com/index.html

Originally posted by rbeckey
Looking forward to a new way to burn a G64 this spring.

Most of these type rockets work far better on long burn motors. Maybe it's time to get Aerotech to make a huge batch of G25's.

I made a cardboard pyramid that I have flown a few times. I actually prefer fast burn motors, they give it a good kick. The F20W works well, nice fast punch, and then it kind of levitates while the motor trails off, for a nice smokey show. Just trying to provide an alternate view:)

That doesn't mean a slow burn wouldn't be cool!

Hey, don't knock it till you tried it! The G64 puts on a great show in a 10 inch saucer. What is better than smoke and noise to apogee, then the whole thing lands ten yards down range?

Back