Quantcast

Apogee Zephyr Build/Level 1 Cert Project

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Astronaut Chesseball

Reaction score
AC, I can't tell you how excited I am to see your progress! She's looking real good! Very clean build! What color scheme are you going with? I'm sticking to the facecard photo from the package. I've gotten the base white and the green fin tips done. Now I need the black nose cone and inner part of the fins. Waiting between coats is a true test of patience! LOL

Keep up the good work and thanks for the updates. I look forward to seeing more! My Part 7 should be up in a week or so, or whenever I get the painting done.............
Thanks this has been a fun build for sure. The card stock Zephyr looks sooo good with this rocket I'm looking forward to your next video! I have been thinking up a different design in my head to match some of my other rockets for this one. I hope it turns out good it's going to require some additional modifications and vinyl graphics design. I'll keep things posted on your thread.

Patternflyer

Reaction score
Arpak, that is a sweet looking Zephyr! I am anxious to release my next video, but waiting for paint to dry is a true test of patience! Lol. I love the blue trim! If I ever build another one, I may customize the paint like you did with my own design, but I enjoy duplicating the face cards on all my builds for my first attempts.
Can you tell us more about that camera mount? Looks sleek!

Arpak

Reaction score
Arpak, that is a sweet looking Zephyr! I am anxious to release my next video, but waiting for paint to dry is a true test of patience! Lol. I love the blue trim! If I ever build another one, I may customize the paint like you did with my own design, but I enjoy duplicating the face cards on all my builds for my first attempts.
Can you tell us more about that camera mount? Looks sleek!
Thanks so much! I was really happy how the blue turned out, although it's a bit funny I accidentally picked the exact color of my masking tape. I made a thread about the camera system here if you want to read about it. https://www.rocketryforum.com/threads/nosecone-1080p-vtx.164831/

Latest posts