• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Apogee 1/70 Saturn V

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harsas

Reaction score
Ok, I have an Apogee Saturn V to sell. It is new in the box, and complete. It came (I believe) from the very original run of kits that they produced. It is in a plain white box, and I have had it for ten years or so, kept in air conditioned room. The only thing I noticed when I first got the kit was one of the corrugated wraps had a pin hole in it. The kits on the website are selling for $286.00, I will sell this one for $200.00 plus shipping.

Shipping will most likely be by parcel post, due to size and weight. If someone nearby buys it and priority prices closele, I will ship that way instead. The kit was originally shipped to me only in its box, but I will enclose it in another box for safety. I prefer email, but wll definitely respond to PM or carrier pidgeon.

If desired, I can send a photo, but it will be of a box with parts in it.

Last edited:
No interest? How about a fair offer? What if I were to cover the shipping in the lower 48?

Seriously, this is a nice rocket. For those that are not familiar, It is a 6" diameter and 62" tall Saturn V rocket with a 29mm motor tube. I have seen one fly and it is magnificent.

Built it ,flew it.....great kit !

Wish I was in the USA ,I`d make you an offer :(

Paul T

Since I looked, I'll reply, I would love to get it, just out of my budget right now, sorry!

Someone SHOULD pick this up!!

Actually, I ship to Australia fairly regularly, although it has been a while since my last shipment. However, I have accepted an offer that should be paid next Friday. If anything changes, I will let you all know. I promise. :wink:

Ok, I have an Apogee Saturn V to sell. It is new in the box, and complete. It came (I believe) from the very original run of kits that they produced. It is in a plain white box, and I have had it for ten years or so, kept in air conditioned room. The only thing I noticed when I first got the kit was one of the corrugated wraps had a pin hole in it. The kits on the website are selling for $286.00, I will sell this one for $200.00 plus shipping.

Shipping will most likely be by parcel post, due to size and weight. If someone nearby buys it and priority prices closele, I will ship that way instead. The kit was originally shipped to me only in its box, but I will enclose it in another box for safety. I prefer email, but wll definitely respond to PM or carrier pidgeon.

If desired, I can send a photo, but it will be of a box with parts in it.

Do you still have this Saturn V and is the price 200 with shipping? If so I will buy it on 9/21/2012. Let me know. this is the first time I have every used this forum

If Harold no longer has the kit, I know someone with a Sirius Saturn V for sale for $280, shipped.

-Kevin

Yes, it is sold and I saw that Sirius kit as well. I had to slap myself three times and leave the computer so I would not buy it.

Thanks for asking.

Back