• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Anything Dynacom

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is that motor? I've never seen that thing before!

I've seen a couple of Dynacom and Public Enemy relics pop up in a Facebook group for selling rockets fairly recently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya.

Braden
Thank you! It would be great to get one of those old kits.

Hi Alex,

I have some 4.1" Dynacom stuff...enough for a lengthy rocket like an Astrobee D, Tomahawk, etc. Or if you're into cloning a Dynacom with Dynacom parts... a Scorpion or (Air-X) Delamar. If interested, I can inventory parts and we can chat on pricing.

-Eric-

I am also looking for anything Dynacom. I recently purchased a Black Widow from someone on the forum. It’s lost somewhere in Oregon’s high desert at the moment, so another Dynacom rocket would be nice to have.
I have never built anything Dynacom, but I was always enamored with the quality when I was kidding. Hoping to get a chance to do a build.

Back