Anyone still sell a mount/shroud for the Mobius Action Camera?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm familiar with Additive, but I can't confirm they are filling orders. I have not had a response from them since the 15th.

Anyone else?

Received an order from them 2 weeks ago. A little slow but delivered. Looks like a nice product.

It does indeed, look nice.

About the time I last heard from them. How long did it take to receive your order?

I'm familiar with Additive, but I can't confirm they are filling orders. I have not had a response from them since the 15th.

Anyone else?

He's still filling orders. He's not the quickest at replying to messages and he prints some of these when the orders come in. It may take some time to receive your order, but you'll get it. It's a one man shop and it's the holidays, so that may be the reason for him not replying.

It does indeed, look nice.

About the time I last heard from them. How long did it take to receive your order?

About a week. Go to his site and read the shipping notes, linked at the top of the page.

He's still filling orders. He's not the quickest at replying to messages and he prints some of these when the orders come in. It may take some time to receive your order, but you'll get it. It's a one man shop and it's the holidays, so that may be the reason for him not replying.

Understand, but if he is going to shutdown for weeks during the holiday he could post on his website or set an auto reply on emails.

About a week. Go to his site and read the shipping notes, linked at the top of the page.

thx, but who knows if he is processing orders over the holidays. Does not look like he is, hence this thread.

thx, but who knows if he is processing orders over the holidays. Does not look like he is, hence this thread.

I wrote to him when he had his Black Friday sale twice thru a PM & his email & still haven't heard beans.

I will be selling through wall mobius shrouds around the beginning of February.

I will be selling through wall mobius shrouds around the beginning of February.

You mentioned this on another thread I believe. Problem is I need it for the 3rd and final test of a school project rocket at PMW’s Sky Jam Feb 4th. Would you consider contributing a prototype as a sponsor?

Here is the project page: https://www.facebook.com/TheMarvinWrightRocket/

Note that the rocket’s main tube can be swapped out. So, I could simply fabricate new one to include your prototype.

I have a free one up on Thingiverse from a few years ago.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:523338

DSC_0414_preview_featured.JPG

Yep, I saw that, but I do not have access a printer :-(

thx

Anyone else?

Ordered one for a 4" frame on Dec 30th, just got a shipping notice today.

Ordered one for a 4" frame on Dec 30th, just got a shipping notice today.

I did go ahead and order a couple of 4" as well on the 4th and specifically asked when they might ship, so far no response.

I have also talked with a company the makes other products for the rocket community about me designing and them producing a 3D printed shroud for this camera: https://shop.runcam.com/runcam2

Is this something you might be interested in? Anyone else?

Arrived today, not bad response. Fit is snug, looks good!

Looks like I got their normal notice yesterday. USPS says delivery on Friday, but they never responded to my emails. Ordered that camera today from Amazon today. Anxious to get them mounted on our project.

Now that you can see it, feel it. Do you think it can be painted?

Anything can be painted! :)

Really you are asking the wrong person. No real experience painting anything. All my rockets are naked.

Back