Anyone play Halo?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetra2

Reaction score
I do, and I love it. If your on Live with Halo 2, post your Gamertag.

I'm spending the end of 2004 and the beginning of 2005 at a LAN party. We're going to have it set up for 2 16-player Team Slayer, CTF, and other misc. games for a good part of the night.

:D:D:D

Me gonna be doing lotsa this: :kill:

Jason

My son-in-law's gamertag is Pezman726. He will be on tonight.

wick

I don't have X Box, but the boys got a PS2 for Christmas this year. I have been playing Ratchet and Clank. It is much more fun than I thought it would be. Maybe too much fun? I have 12 hours into the game since Christmas! (I wait till the kids go to bed. Should be building rockets, though.) ;) I haven't played a video game since Defender, and it cost a quarter a game in those days.

Ratchet and Clank rules... Just after I sold my PS2, a bunch of cool games came out like the third installment of R&C, and also AceCombat 5!!!

grrrrr....

I will buy the PC version of Halo when it becomes cheaper (and when I say PC, I don't mean X-Box... ;))

That was FUN! :D

Was out till 3am playing it almost solid. Pizza and Mountain Dew all the way BABAY! :)

I think I figured out I'm good at Territories and halfway decent at sniping. I also kick booty when no one else has shields. I got myself a Killtacular (4 kills within 4 seconds) while my friend got two or three Killamanjaro's (7 kills within 4 seconds). Lotsa fun!

I'll be on for about the next hour, Gamertag is Hannibalistic.

Jason

I am currently playing Final Fantasy VIII on my PC (PC version). I got Final Fantasy IX working to (there is no PC version of that unfortunalty). Don't know if i'll play it on here, or find the power cable for my PS1.

lately ive stopped playing everything i own except cs:s

in 2 days i had played 17 hours, last night with 3 buddies we started at 8 pm and ended around 5am the next year :p

anyone have xfire?

Originally posted by jetra2
That was FUN! :D

Was out till 3am playing it almost solid. Pizza and Mountain Dew all the way BABAY! :)

I think I figured out I'm good at Territories and halfway decent at sniping. I also kick booty when no one else has shields. I got myself a Killtacular (4 kills within 4 seconds) while my friend got two or three Killamanjaro's (7 kills within 4 seconds). Lotsa fun!

I'll be on for about the next hour, Gamertag is Hannibalistic.

Jason

He got killamanjaro's?! Gah! That's incredible..:D And kiltacular's are pretty dang good too. I rarely get them, because I play mostly on the team skirmish playlist, so I'd have to kill off the whole team... heh. I do get quite a few triple klls though with a tracking rocket for the warthog. :)

XBL gamertag: Wally Weasel
Anybody here can add me as a friend, say where you are from, and I'll try to get on and play with you (Or against you, maybe..:) )

I had Halo and Pirates on my Christmas wish list, but wound up getting Pirates only. Still happy though! Arrrrrr......

How do I start playing online wth a PS2, I only have dialup though?

Do you have the older larger PS2? Or the newer thinner one? The thinner one comes with the network card built in. The larger PS2 uses a external network adapter that screws onto the back of the machine. They cost about $40.

my gamer tag is: Chief Sidon

when I'm on live that is. here and there, poke in and out

I have the new skinny one, so I just connect the phone line in back then put in a game?

You need to run the network setup disk which will set up the PS2's network connection. You will need a memory card to save the settings.

I have it. I've been playing KOTOR II lately. My gamertag is, of course, Weekends. When I play its around 1100 pm after work.

See ya out there.

Weekends

Back