Anyone living in Southern California?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extremevelocity

Reaction score
Hi is there anyone living in Southern Cal ?
I found an incredible auction on ebay:)
Only problem is I'm living in Canada and the items have to be picked up.
Anyone interested in making a deal maybe split the stuff 50/50 ,it's well worth it trust me :)
Several built rockets,tubes,couplers nosecones cjutes and more.
There is high power stuff as well as low power stuff.
from what I'm guesstimating there is roughly 50 nosecones a gazillion of tubes and more.
Mike

Mike,

I got two words for you.

ROAD TRIP!!!

sandman

Originally posted by extremevelocity
Hi is there anyone living in Southern Cal ?
I found an incredible auction on ebay:)
Only problem is I'm living in Canada and the items have to be picked up.
Anyone interested in making a deal maybe split the stuff 50/50 ,it's well worth it trust me :)
Several built rockets,tubes,couplers nosecones cjutes and more.
There is high power stuff as well as low power stuff.
from what I'm guesstimating there is roughly 50 nosecones a gazillion of tubes and more.
Mike

Extremevelocity, this may be your lucky day, as I live in So. Cal. Fullerton to be exact,and I moved there from....you guessed it Moreno Valley. I would be willing to help you out, just let me know.

Ok cool :)
I will keep my eyes on the auction and see where the price is heading.
I have a figure in mind,heck there is allmost 20 kits there.
my wife willl have a field day if I get this stuff:D
Thanx a million.
mike

Extremevelocity,
Just so you know, I'm not real interested in too many of the kits shown there. I did see something of interest for myself, the Estes Tri-pak. Perhaps 1 each of the high power kits and maybe a couple of parachutes, that's about it. Maybe you've got something I might be interested in. Don't worry, if you win the auction, I'll still go out there and pick the stuff up for you. I've got plenty of boxes here that can be used for shipping.

sad to say I couldn't afford the final $ on the auction:)
It finished at $157.00.
A big thanx to to Tim and others who offered to help me out with the auction if I won it.
Mike

Back