Anyone know if this is still around?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The owner had health problems a few years ago. I spoke with him one time in 2007. I tried to contact them in early 2008 without success. I think they are out of business. It's unfortunate because he offered some really nice stuff, especially the tubing.

That is a bummer...Those are some fine looking rocket kits on the website...

My initial contact attempt was fruitless. This morning I was able to reach Laurie Isdell, one of the owners. She informed me that they were getting back in the business. There were some health issues that have been overcome. She told me that supply was limited currently. I would recommend contacting first to verify if they have what you need.

Nice lady.

She informed me that they were getting back in the business. There were some health issues that have been overcome.
Nice lady.

Thanks for the update. Both Dan and Laurie Isdell are the greatest people you will find in the rocketry business. They have had horrible luck in the past few years--especially regarding health--which ends up causing financial problems. The last time that I talked to Dan--he was swimming upstream in an attempt to re-start his business. Hopefully things have improved. I have built many of their kits--they are fantastic. They have the best tubes in the business. Hopefully, they will be in full production soon. Note to JimboIII--if you like their bigger kits--go for the 9.25" Tomahawk--it is beyond belief. If you want something a little more practical--the NorthStar is a great choice.

Last edited:
Back