• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Anyone interested in a AT 75/6400 case? Trade or best offer

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Williamhimka

Reaction score
HARDWARE INCLUDED!! (fw seal disk, closures) The case has never been used. Perfect condition. I bought this off wildman last july. That was before i knew there was only one L motor load that could fit. I have the L1250DM load although the grains are already bonded into the liner. I would love be to fly it but the case is so large that i really just feel uncomfortable with how crammed everything is in the booster section. If anyone is interested in the L1250 load, i’ll always be up in Potter NY at URRG launches. Now for offers, I would like to do $500 at the least. Let me know what you guys think. For trades, ill take a 75/5120 case+hardware set and be perfectly happy with that. Send photos etc.

HARDWARE INCLUDED!! (fw seal disk, closures) The case has never been used. Perfect condition. I bought this off wildman last july. That was before i knew there was only one L motor load that could fit. I have the L1250DM load although the grains are already bonded into the liner. I would love be to fly it but the case is so large that i really just feel uncomfortable with how crammed everything is in the booster section. If anyone is interested in the L1250 load, i’ll always be up in Potter NY at URRG launches. Now for offers, I would like to do $500 at the least. Let me know what you guys think. For trades, ill take a 75/5120 case+hardware set and be perfectly happy with that. Send photos etc.
I am interested; is the case loaded? Please PM me

For the Motor and case + hardware i’ll give it to you for 850.
I am interested in buying this motor & case combo; please PM me.
unfortunately i don’t think i can do the motor due to shipping reasons. With hazmats you have to have a certain contract or something from what i’ve heard. If you are still interested in the Case and hardware set i’ll be happy to ship that down to you. Let me know what you think. I’ll make it 640 for the case+harware (including fwd seal disc)

Sorry I thought you were asking $500 for the complete case and motor. I was really only looking for the case.
No problem! So you just want the case? and No hardware? That’s fine. Just get back to me if that’s what you meant.

case and hardware SOLD

Back