Anyone in Jacksonville,Fl interested in getting a low power launch event together ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6751.jpg

Lot of fun flying with you guys today, had some good flights. And the kids looks like they had fun for sure... take care and hope to fly again soon

Probably could have set some kind of FAI duration record with that parachute dude from the free fall rocket, it had to have landed a while zip code over

@SWODad the falcon 9 is a cool rocket almost lawn darted mine at Bama Blastoff, if you fly it on E motors I would go longer that 4 second delay. I’ve also flown it on 24mm aerotech reloads... if we find a field just a little bigger I’ll show you some of the cool loads you can do... also I’ll see if I can bring my red flare next time we’re at chuck Rogers that’s a lot of fun on a d15 blue thunder

See my post in Events. looking to do it again this year.

Last year three of us meet up for an afternoon of Low Power Launches in the Jacksonville area. Looking to do it again! Either at Palmetto Leaves Park or Chuck Rogers Park. We can vote on dates. Dates I suggest are any one of the following...December 7,8,14,15,21.

Back