Anyone have more, better, information on the hotel incident during NSL?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, there will be a time and place to discuss this. NAR and TRA are investigating and will make an official statement when they have more info.

Openly discussing these topics on the internet will cause more spread of a bad representation of Rocketry. Keeping it minimal and letting both organizations do their diligence in investigating what occurred is important. All were doing by discussing here is complete speculation and causing misrepresentation of the hobby. Best to let the facts be discovered and allow them to be shared whe it's time.

It has been requested that we not discuss it on the open forum until more is known. I am locking so please do not restart another thread on the topic.

Last edited:
Clarification:

I hid all posts except the original and my post. I was asked by a member of the investigating team to lock it. I chose to lock it to avoid reposts of the same topic. No one is trying to hide anything. They will release the facts once the investigation is complete.

Once again, if you have direct knowledge of the event, contact NAR or the club in CO.

An update was posted on the NAR website. Our of respect for the investigation and NAR, it has been requested that we not discuss conjecture on the open forum and internet until the investigation is complete:

https://www.nar.org/message-from-the-president/
Once again, if you have direct knowledge of the event, contact NAR or the club in CO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back