Anyone For Muncie?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyNoir

Reaction score
Any TRF'ers planning on attending the September 25-26 ROCI HPR launch in Muncie? I hope to have a few new birds to show off there (modrocs, that is. . . )

I'd love to, but I just bought a house and funds are tight. Besides, all I have right now that's flyable are a couple of small HPR birds, and I don't think the current regs allow me to even buy-and-fly out of state.

I hope to be their Sunday. With a little luck I will have my L1 rocket ready, but if not I'll have the kids and some lowpower rockets.

I went last September, and it was a very nice, family friendly launch.

Sam

Originally posted by narprez
Any TRF'ers planning on attending the September 25-26 ROCI HPR launch in Muncie? I hope to have a few new birds to show off there (modrocs, that is. . . )

I (Red Arrow Hobbies) will be attending. I love that field in Muncie. 1 square mile of mowed grass. The ROCI guys do a great job of running the launch there. If all goes well, (if I get time to finish it) I'll be flying a special project. A spin stabilized cluster using about 1 dozen motors A through E. I've built several before and they work great. The difference this time is I'm trying to design it as a kit, to be reusable.
As always I will be bringing motors etc. so if anyone needs something, be sure to contact me to make sure I bring it. I can only fit so much in the car. Hopefully this launch will grow to the point of bringing a truck.

OOPS. I just realized the original post was from last year! Oh well, my reply is still valid for this years launch.

ROTFLMAO!!!:D :D

Kinda late for the party huh, Dave!:D

I'd love to go but at the price of gas...we'll see.

Originally posted by sandman
ROTFLMAO!!!:D :D

Kinda late for the party huh, Dave!:D

Ya, it's what happens when you are as old as dirt. You are always late for the party.

Can you help out this old man? I know what LMAO is, but what is the ROTF before it?

Originally posted by Red Arrow
Ya, it's what happens when you are as old as dirt. You are always late for the party.

Can you help out this old man? I know what LMAO is, but what is the ROTF before it?

ROTF - Rolling On The Floor

Back