Anyone else worried about today's Valentine's hearts?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, no freebies. Should I do the standard capitalistic thing and sue them for undue stress and mental anguish? :)

BTW: 2 weeks til my son and I are going to see Linkin Park. :)

BTW: 2 weeks til my son and I are going to see Linkin Park. :)

Cool! Rumor has it they are gonna do a studio gig over here sometime this year :)

LoL you should tell them you got a headache trying to figure out what MAGICO was meant to mean and then you had to go buy some pills for the headache, and then your car broke down, so you had to go to the expenseive garage and get it fixed, and you would like them to pay the bill or you will sue :p

Phil

Hmm, quality control must not be doing their job this year. I just cracked open a box a few minutes ago, and the first one i pull out reads : HOW NIC2

Obviously it should have said HOW NICE, but there is clearly a 2 in place of the E.

hmm...

Email em and complain about YOUR misprint! Maybe they will give you 2 billion bucks!

Pity about the lack of the golden ticket. You could have bought that nice F18 hornet!

Jeez... That heart-printing bunch.... They must be stupid or drunk. I cant tell which. You should sue em for non-attentive (or drunk-on-the-job) workers. While your at it, make sure you sue for upwards of a hundred million bucks, I wanna see some good pics of you in your F18!

LOL, Neil. Could you imagine owning an F-18? Whenever anyone asked where I got it, I could always say "the candy heart people bought it for me." :)

Can anyone figure out what "Go, Gim" is supposed to be?

I can almost see you in it.... You could attatch some of your rockets to the wings and shoot em off from 50,000'!

Howbout "go jim", or... I dunno. Thats all I can think of.:confused:

Oh, I bet it isn't Gim. I bet it is "Go, Girn" where the 'n' is supposed to be an 'l'. I believe "Go, Girl" is a heart saying.

Seems closer than "go, jim". You get the billion bucks, I think you guessed it!;)

Woo-hoo. I'm rich, I'm rich, I'm filthy stinking rich. - dancing around in happy elf fashion. -

Well I sure aint got the money to buy it m'self! Might as well go into the hands of SOMEONE I know...:D ;)

Back