Anybody want an Apogee Medalist Tower?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Shenosky

Reaction score
Going through the attic and found an Apogee Medalist competition launch tower. It's the original aluminum type with three adjustable rails and the ability to add a piston launcher. Has seen many a NARAM, but is still in good shape.

Thought I would gauge interest if anyone wants it and what's a fair price?

Going through the attic and found an Apogee Medalist competition launch tower. It's the original aluminum type with three adjustable rails and the ability to add a piston launcher. Has seen many a NARAM, but is still in good shape.

Thought I would gauge interest if anyone wants it and what's a fair price?
And so, it begins . . . The "calm before the storm" !

Dave F.

Hi Trevor, I am in the San Francisco Bay area.

If it helps, I think Apogee used to ship these unassembled in one of those blueprint tubes you can get at Stapes. I'd be happy to take a lot of photos before disassembly if that helps. These appear to have been going for $100 to $125 plus shipping. There only must be a handful of them still left around.

Anyhow, if you fly competition and are interested, ping me back and we can work something out.

Larry Shenosky
NAR 21460

Hi Trevor, I am in the San Francisco Bay area.

If it helps, I think Apogee used to ship these unassembled in one of those blueprint tubes you can get at Stapes. I'd be happy to take a lot of photos before disassembly if that helps. These appear to have been going for $100 to $125 plus shipping. There only must be a handful of them still left around.

Anyhow, if you fly competition and are interested, ping me back and we can work something out.

Larry Shenosky
NAR 21460
Larry,

Check your PM's . . .

Dave F.

Back