Anybody seen this yet?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was in a rocket club I use to belong to. Him and a couple other guys all wanted to High power and nothing else. I have never delt with him but his friend had a business that sold parts and motors. It was not the best ran business but I always got what I ask for but I went to his house and picked it up. The only problem I had with them is that their price would change from day to day. We did part ways and started up another club as I said they wanted to do high power and did not follow all of the rules. Vic was a good guy and I had no problems with him but this is the secong thing I have seen on ROL about this kind of things.

Originally posted by flying_silverad
Anybody seen this yet?

That's the second such complaint posted in the last couple weeks. The other person had paid for an HPR pad that was never delivered.

Originally posted by DynaSoar
That's the second such complaint posted in the last couple weeks. The other person had paid for an HPR pad that was never delivered.

I just hate to see this stuff popping up inside an auction block instead of an ROL forum.

Weird!!!

I once bought an H165R reload from him and got it in a timely manner with no issues.

With these recent negative post about him, I'm not sure if I'd buy from him again though.

The guy that posted that on ROL is right though, we have too many people ripping off the rocket community already.

My advise is buy from people with a good reputation. Also, avoid a fellow by the name of roebuck85 on ROL, he posts auctions occasionally. I would have gotten stiffed on an H180W reload had I not been outbid.:eek:

Originally posted by flying_silverad
I just hate to see this stuff popping up inside an auction block instead of an ROL forum.

John
I agree with you on where the "complaint" is located. However is this the same guy who sells the giant launch pads as a vender on ROL?

It turns out that the seller had some personal problems and wasnt able to do a timely shipment so he refunded the guy's money. (But not before the buyer pasted his warnings all over many different forums)

Originally posted by Maelstrom
It turns out that the seller had some personal problems and wasnt able to do a timely shipment so he refunded the guy's money. (But not before the buyer pasted his warnings all over many different forums)

Interesting. It seems to have disappeared. Are you familier with the seller?

No, I'm not, but I would still be careful in dealings with him. You can forgive someone having trouble but the responsibility was still on the seller to provide communication to the buyer, that would have avoided the whole issue.

Back