For Sale Anybody need a lot of 5min epoxy?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

HHaase

Reaction score
Sale or Trade.

Sometimes you just stumble on things. I ended up with 8 and a half of the big 400ml (13.5oz) dual-pack cartridges of 5-minute epoxy that I don't need, 6 of the tubes are 3M DP-100NS (no-slump), and the other two and a half are Loctite EA-00NS (no-slump). The 3M stuff flows very slowly, but is very thick and stays mostly in place. The loctite doesn't flow at all unless you really pile it on, but you really need to make sure the loctite is mixed to cure properly.

Normally these things run about $100-150 per cartridge, I'd be happy with $20 + shipping per cartridge, or toss me an offer! More than willing to trade for some rocketry stuff such as kits and/or motor casings. Looking to wheel and deal to move them out of here. All but one are still sealed.

Shipping from South Dakota to anywhere in the US via ground shipping.

HHaase

Reaction score
Yes, but the BIG duo-pack, not the normal 50ml size, these are the 400ml. If you have something to use as a plunger it's still possible to dispense into a cup and mix manually. Just easier to have the gun and tubes.

-Hans

Attachments

H_Rocket

Death by Powerpoint
Reaction score
Hmmm....

the gun is on the order of $600. I am a junkie for the 3M adhesives and have the small gun. What kind of barter things would you be looking for?

HHaase

Reaction score
The pneumatic guns are $600, but there are manual ones on Amazon in the $30-$50 range.

For trade I'd be up for MPR/HPR kits, motor casings from 54mm on down as long as I don't have duplicates already (only ones I have duplicates of are AT 24/40 and CTI 3-grain 29mm).

H_Rocket

Death by Powerpoint
Reaction score
I’ll have to look for the lower priced guns. I paid $60 for my small guns.

Edit: You were right! Let me see what I might have for barter. Can you check on shipping for all of the 3M to 76008? I might just buy them.

HHaase

Reaction score
If you buy all of them, let's just call it $10 shipping, and I'll cover anything above that.

HHaase

Reaction score
I've got PM's running that I think claims all of these now, so let's consider all of the epoxy now pending.

HHaase

Reaction score
The Loctite epoxy is sold and gone. 3M is likely pending but not 'sold' yet.

-Hans

HHaase

Reaction score
It appears the 6 tubes of 3M are available again.
Lets call it $120 shipped for those 6 tubes.

Also a few kits I'm looking for, and I can add cash on my end as needed.
LOC: 5.5" Goblin, Big Cletus, Mega Magg
AMW: FiberMaxx
Sirius Eradicator.
Blastcap Painkiller Max

Last edited: