Anybody in contact with Wilson F/X?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHaase

Reaction score
I've been trying to contact Wilson F/X a couple times via e-mail to order a controller for the club. But I haven't received any response when I email the rocketrev email address I found on the site. Anybody have alternate contact info?

-Hans

Hello Hans,

I did have surgery back on the 8th of June, but I've been back home for the last week now. Yes, the doc has me on light activities, but I'm allowed to answer emails I'm sure. Besides, I've got almost every WFX component built and sitting in inventory.

So I'm wondering what means you used to contact me? There are no emails from any Hans that I know of in my inbox.

Email me again at: [email protected]

I should hopefully get it fairly quickly. I'm taking it easy these days, getting back to full swing (not there yet!) but we can at least look into whatever you're looking for in a launch system. Of course, that's making the assumption that you looking to contact me about a launch system. I certainly hope so, because when it comes to this wonderful hobby of rocketry, launch systems is what I do.

Brad

Hello Hans,

I did have surgery back on the 8th of June, but I've been back home for the last week now. Yes, the doc has me on light activities, but I'm allowed to answer emails I'm sure. Besides, I've got almost every WFX component built and sitting in inventory.

So I'm wondering what means you used to contact me? There are no emails from any Hans that I know of in my inbox.

Email me again at: [email protected]

I should hopefully get it fairly quickly. I'm taking it easy these days, getting back to full swing (not there yet!) but we can at least look into whatever you're looking for in a launch system. Of course, that's making the assumption that you looking to contact me about a launch system. I certainly hope so, because when it comes to this wonderful hobby of rocketry, launch systems is what I do.

Brad

Get well soon and stay away from COVID.

Brad;

Yep, that's the email address I used, and I am definitely looking to get a controller for our local chapter. We finally have a place to fly again, so we need some go-buttons to get them in the air.

I'll try again. My email would have come from hans -at- siegecraft.us

-Hans

And the SDRJ now has a Wilson F/X controller on order. Happy times for sure.

And the SDRJ now has a Wilson F/X controller on order. Happy times for sure.

Holy Carp Hans...…….

The South Dakota Rocket Jockeys ???? I have been here At Ellsworth AFB since 1994...…….. Never heard of the SDRJ
Now I am excited. Can I just start reading your website ?

Paul

We're a fairly new section, and unfortunately don't have a website currently. I did get you on the mailing list and you should have seen it come through.

Scheduled to use it for the first time on August 2nd at our next launch. Weather forecast looking good too.

-Hans

Well, we are a very happy club. About 8-10 launches yesterday, nothing too dramatic, but having multiple cells was a great thing to have. Not a single hangfire or misfire all day. Never had that before.

Setup was just stupid easy, run the cords and plug them into the obvious location. Connect a battery at each cell, and ready to go.

A couple of us flew clusters, and the 4-pad box made that super easy too. Just connect the second igniter and flip one more switch, and wooosh it goes. I'd feel completely comfortable firing all 4 motors on my 4-29SS at once.

All the little things though make it all worth it. The connectors are all set up to make wrong connections nearly impossible. Quick disconnects where needed. Easy to decipher controls. Multiple continuity blinks when running multiple motors.

Having our launch controller system at this level makes our day just soooooo much easier.

-Hans

Back