Anybody ? Excelsior Decals ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zog139

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Phred ? I have not seen him in any of the forums and I tried e-mailing with no luck.

Anybody ?

I've been waiting on an order for 6 weeks. No luck with the emailing either.

He's around, but I haven't talked to him in awhile. I don't know what is going on right now, but I understand that there are periods during which he has to put in tons of time at his day job. Be patient.

MarkII

It happens.

But I have always gotten my decals. Sometimes Phred takes a while to respond but he always has with me. I have no idea what is going, on but I would expect it is just life getting in the way of rockets.

Fred spends a fair amount of time out of town on business and he's usually fairly incommunicado during those times.

I personally believe he's really an international superspy, kind of a cross between Austin Powers and Chuck Barris. The decals thing is probably just a cover for his microdot operation.

If you have other theories, please share them here.

It's fun to talk about Fred when he's not listening. :)

I will neither confirm nor deny that rumor...

MarkII

Fred spends a fair amount of time out of town on business and he's usually fairly incommunicado during those times.

I personally believe he's really an international superspy, kind of a cross between Austin Powers and Chuck Barris. The decals thing is probably just a cover for his microdot operation.

If you have other theories, please share them here.

It's fun to talk about Fred when he's not listening. :)

Chuck Barris??? As in the Gong show????

Back