Any word from OneBadHawk lately???

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andrew,
I'm sorry I had you confused with another Andrew.
I do that a lot,, age thing she says..
You have not ordered from me before.
I promise you will really enjoy these harnesses..

Teddy

You always get your Andrews mixed up. You tell me that every time I tell you that my name is Andrew. Maybe it’s something with the name. Will I see you at MDRA in October? I could use a few things and I prefer buying from you in person. Most of the time you take care or me personally.... but when you’re napping in the truck... or soaking in the hot tub.... someone has to keep up appearances.

Always so nice to see you again man..
You're another of the once a year types, we can talk on a keyboard all we want, but only once a year we see each other..

A friend of mine brought a friend along with her who'd never been to a large launch before. One of the things she commented on is that it's like a giant reunion, as well as the fact that within 30 seconds we pick right up like there hasn't been any sort of gap since we saw each other. She's right, and that's a lot of what makes rocketry so special!

-Kevin

You always get your Andrews mixed up. You tell me that every time I tell you that my name is Andrew. Maybe it’s something with the name. Will I see you at MDRA in October? I could use a few things and I prefer buying from you in person. Most of the time you take care or me personally.... but when you’re napping in the truck... or soaking in the hot tub.... someone has to keep up appearances.

Nahh,,
It's not just the name..
There are two guy's that I see in Argonia Kansas every year that I mix up religiously..
Their wives even laugh about it..
But they understand because the likeness is uncanny..

A friend of mine brought a friend along with her who'd never been to a large launch before. One of the things she commented on is that it's like a giant reunion, as well as the fact that within 30 seconds we pick right up like there hasn't been any sort of gap since we saw each other. She's right, and that's a lot of what makes rocketry so special!

-Kevin

Ohh man Kevin,
Is that the truth..
It's like a big annual reunion..
But the reason everyone picks up on each other so quickly
is because we're all always typing to each other
or at least reading what's on the mind of the other..

Teddy

Heyyy, thanks so much Pete..
How are you ??
I kinda thought you backed away from rocketry a bit..
I sure hope everything's ok for you all "across the pond" lol..
It's always nice to hear from you man..
Teddy

Hey dude

Older, not so sure about the wiser though.
Got married this year, have a daughter who is now nearly 4.
Things are good here.
Need to get an order with you soon

Latest posts

Back