Any one up for I launch today????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
There is good news I was not able to make it to work today. I thought I could go and launch some rockets HEHEHEHE I do not think the weather will let me though. We have been getting blowing snow since Saturday afternoon. I ahve a 4 foot drift in front of my house and about a 6 foot one down the road. The only good thing with this I can work on a other down size. Here is a picture in front of my house the road is there some where.

BRR!!! Here's a picture to warm you up a little bit! Beautiful blue skys!

HA HA! :D :D

Jason

LOL! To be honest, I would *love* to get weather like that over here, just once!

Wow... You got a lot of snow there. Here in NH... it’s unusually warm. 51 degrees. And we may get rain tonight! March is usually when we get our worst snows (it could still happen).

I thought we had it bad. We are just getting over 14" from thursday. Today its sunny and 68.

48 and dropping. Still, its a good 70-100 degrees warmer than that really cold week! (including wind chill....)

SNOW JOKE.we get half an inch of snow over here and the whole country grinds to halt,if we had snow like that the whole u.k. would just be closed for business.

SNOW JOKE.we get half an inch of snow over here and the whole country grinds to halt,if we had snow like that the whole u.k. would just be closed for business.

Yeah, but wouldnt you just *love* that for one day, just to see how the counrty reacts?

I was born and raised in NE Pennsylvania, now I live in New Orleans. I for one miss the northern winters.

I was born and raised in NE Pennsylvania, now I live in New Orleans. I for one miss the northern winters.

Right about now you can have the rest of my winter!

sandman

Back