• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Any one got a book or online website (with solutions) for rocket related problems using C?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketEnthusiast101

Reaction score
Hi. I hope yall having a great day. I'm looking for a book or online website (including solutions if possible) that deals with solving various problems of rocketry, for example, its control sensors, parameters such as impulse, propulsion efficiency, altitude calculator etcetera using C programming language?
Need this to smoothen my C skills when it comes to rocketry plus I want independence when it comes to using sensors. Don't wanna spend money buying them. And also I can play around a lot with the rockets that I build.

You want a how-to-program-rockets book you'll have to write one. You covered a half dozen disciplines there.

why not start with building a simulations program..

start simple, with a few variables, then add as needed / desired.. all the formulas & data are available

See if you can build a better Thrustcurve.com..

First thing you should do is learn that if you’re looking to buy, sell, gift or get gifted an item your post goes in the yard sale forum.

Back