Wanted Any one got a book or online website (with solutions) for rocket related problems using C?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

RocketEnthusiast101

Reaction score
Hi. I hope yall having a great day. I'm looking for a book or online website (including solutions if possible) that deals with solving various problems of rocketry, for example, its control sensors, parameters such as impulse, propulsion efficiency, altitude calculator etcetera using C programming language?
Need this to smoothen my C skills when it comes to rocketry plus I want independence when it comes to using sensors. Don't wanna spend money buying them. And also I can play around a lot with the rockets that I build.

dhbarr

Amateur Professional
Reaction score
You want a how-to-program-rockets book you'll have to write one. You covered a half dozen disciplines there.

Ez2cDave

Reaction score
You want a how-to-program-rockets book you'll have to write one. You covered a half dozen disciplines there.
Pointy end goes up . . . Fire comes out the bottom . . . Keep it that way !

Dave F.

dr wogz

Fly caster
Reaction score
why not start with building a simulations program..

start simple, with a few variables, then add as needed / desired.. all the formulas & data are available

See if you can build a better Thrustcurve.com..

solid_fuel

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
First thing you should do is learn that if you’re looking to buy, sell, gift or get gifted an item your post goes in the yard sale forum.

Rob702Martinez

Zip-Tie Oversight Committee
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Can you tell us about yourself and your experience and what you want to accomplish?