• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Any one bring a large rocket to Mid West Power 2017 for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well sure, I could bring a few. But can you tell us about yourself? Where do you fly normally, what do you fly? Low and slow, high and fast? What is your cert level, Tripoli or Nar number. Help us help you.

Given where my health is after three joint replacements I have decided I need to be realistic about what I tackle in the future. I have a 3/4 Nike Smoke, primo rocket from Performance Rocketry. I will link some pics. I had started working on this by doing fin reinforcement. For the buyer, I will finish this up, even to the point of doing the florescent paint finish if they'd like. Price for this huge rocket with all parts (including extras to support NC based smoke system) is $1500. Local pickup at MWP or Chicago area.

See here for reference: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?61839-3-4-Scale-Nike-Smoke-Input-Opinions-Thread

From the Ether...

Last edited:
Well sure, I could bring a few. But can you tell us about yourself? Where do you fly normally, what do you fly? Low and slow, high and fast? What is your cert level, Tripoli or Nar number. Help us help you.
Hello
We normally fly in South West Michigan - that's where I'm from. I have been a Tripoli member for 10 yrs now (# 11154 level 2 ) my style is more low and slow, I like to watch the flights not get whip lash.
If any one has something you can email pics to me at: [email protected]
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Rocketry Forum mobile app

Given where my health is after three joint replacements I have decided I need to be realistic about what I tackle in the future. I have a 3/4 Nike Smoke, primo rocket from Performance Rocketry. I will link some pics. I had started working on this by doing fin reinforcement. For the buyer, I will finish this up, even to the point of doing the florescent paint finish if they'd like. Price for this huge rocket with all parts (including extras to support NC based smoke system) is $1500. Local pickup at MWP or Chicago area.

See here for reference: https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?61839-3-4-Scale-Nike-Smoke-Input-Opinions-Thread

From the Ether...
This rocket sounds amazing...unfortunately it's a bit more than I can handle. Thanks anyway ☺

Sent from my SM-G950U using Rocketry Forum mobile app

You would get more of a wow factor if you changed your signature from SM-G950U to Galaxy S8. I'm just saying.....

Cool. I think the only things I have that fit the criteria are a trio of 4" diameter, 3" motor rockets. All glass Competitor 4, glassed phenolic rocketman hybrid mama, and a scratch glassed phenolic airframed with performance cone and fin can creation.

Just sold some 8" stuff....

Send me a note if interested in any of the 4" stuff.

Cool. I think the only things I have that fit the criteria are a trio of 4" diameter, 3" motor rockets. All glass Competitor 4, glassed phenolic rocketman hybrid mama, and a scratch glassed phenolic airframed with performance cone and fin can creation.

Just sold some 8" stuff....

Send me a note if interested in any of the 4" stuff.
Might be interested in the scratch built phenolic one...any pics? ....$$?

Back