Another round of "Pick my next build".

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Rocket for my Next Build

• Loc Mega Magg

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Wildman 5" Gizmo

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Loc 5.5 Goblin

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters

HHaase

Reaction score
Ok, I can't decide on my next build thread on here, since my other two are essentially wound down now.

I want something pretty chunky, 54mm motors, and fun. I have a Wildman Gizmo 5" already, but there are a couple others I'm pretty interested in picking up.

So let's do a vote and I build what you guys pick.

Mega Magg, im starting my Warlock soon so mind is all on short 7.6" LOC rockets :D

I see a bit of a trend in the voting already. But I'll give it a few more days.

Bah, forget those other 6 voters, build the Goblin anyway!!!! Case :closed:!!! :p

If I don't do the Goblin now, I'll probably do it at a future time. I won't lie, the 7.5 Goblin is also tempting, but I'm not ready for something THAT big just yet. The Mega Magg is enough of a growth spurt for me.

-Hans

I went off the beaten path and chose the Gizmo, just because it's a cute little rocket and I haven't seen one before. Not surprised that the Mega Magg is running away with it though. :)

I went off the beaten path and chose the Gizmo, just because it's a cute little rocket and I haven't seen one before. Not surprised that the Mega Magg is running away with it though. :)

The ironic part is that I bought a Gizmo about three years ago. I'm just struggling a bit to figure out a few things in how I want to build it. I started looking at the Mega Magg because the extra size gives me a bit more internal volume to play with. I'd have to buy either of the others..... not that I'm concerned with doing that.

-Hans

Fruity Chutes Gene E. has a really sharp Mega Magg he calls “Magg Max” with appropriate artwork.

That’s why I voted for the Mega Magg.

I’m really digging the whole concept of the MMAS system that LOC has. So many things you can do with it. I’m getting some wacky ideas.

Looks like a clear decision from the forum. One Mega-Magg has been ordered, along with an upgrade option to be shown in the upcoming build thread.

I'm going to enjoy this one.

Back